1. Take the Paithani saree end from the top edge, tuck it in the petticoat starting from the right side of your waist across your left waist.
2. From the left hand bring the drape around your waist from the back to the centre front tucking it in.
3. Now you will need to make 6-8 of 5-6 inches pleats of the remaining drape at the centre and tuck it in the petticoat, facing pleats to the left.
4. Bring the open drape across your back to your front from the right side, without tucking it. You can pin up the pleats at the centre for it to be in centre position and tuck the drape edge till your left side waist.
5. Now hold up the width (pallu) section and make pleats in complete width in 5-6 inches, making sure the border falls on the first pleat to drape it on shoulder.
6. Hold the pleats in vertical and bring the drape fall from beneath the right armhole, pulling it up towards and across your left shoulder.
7. Place the pleats properly on your left shoulder by keeping at least a metre length fall down from the shoulder point, and pin it in place to fix it.
Take Care of Your Faviorate Silk Garments.
You are ready to flaunt around in the saree attire looking gorgeous. Moving on to saree drapes for special occasions, which all use the beginning steps of the basic drape.how to drape a bengali saree